One of my friend was also having a similar issue, when trying to setup Viber. After entering the phone number, and clicking the 'continue' button nothing happens. Basically Continue button doesn't seem to work : its just not click able.
On some basic research the problem seems to be localized to unlocked iPhones (jailbroken iPhone). Finally we found a solution for this problem (credits to Viber Support forum).
- So if you are also facing this problem try these simple steps, these should fix this viber continue problem.
- Remove viber (delete it)
- Turn off notifications in settings
- Install push doctor through cydia. Check here.
- Download it and install
- Reset iphone (turn it off wait mintutes and turn it back on)
- Turn on notifications from settings
- Go to app store get viber and wait for it to finish
- Open viber and it should work
Trust me Viber is one great application.