When you have registered with fring, you are signed in automatically. Its good till the time you keep yourself signed in, because when you log out it takes a lot of time (and problems) to login again. I have faced this problem a very few times on my iPod Touch/iPhone but this is very common for my android phone (Android 2.2 Froyo).
Fring screen just freezes at the login screen and keeps looping and tells you that the login failed . Please try again later?
I have been able to get pass this Fring Login Problem by :
1. Try loggin later after few minutes.
2. Retyping your password. --> Mostly solves my problem 70% of times.
3. Connecting to internet again and login in.
4. Login in to Fring account from Pc at the same time. This solves the problem rest 30% of times.
Once login, I avoid logging out of Fring.
If your problem says "please check credentials", then you just need to re-enter your username and password. Try the step 4 above.
You can also try getting the password (password recovery of Fring) by clicking forgot your password.
I did some more research on this Fring Login Problem, Fring Login Failed Problem for Android and other Phones, this is what I got on internet :
Registration failed is shown when one of the following happens:
1. You’ve previously registered to fring and you’re trying to enter a wrong password.
2. You’ve registered before on WM with a password that contains weird characters.
3. You’re trying to register with non English characters.
4. You’re trying to connect with a WAP connection.
I also checked the Fring Support page (found a large number of people facing the same issue), however it is mentioned that its a old problem and contact support. But no perfect solution.
So, if you know a perfect solution for this Fring Android Login Problem, please share the solution with us. Otherwise just try the above steps and get temporary rid of the Fring Login Problem.